You aren’t alone if you’re looking for ways to exit the funk and approach your life and your work with positivity. If you can successfully address your own health and happiness, you can pass it on to your team. Here are seven books that will get you on your way.
1. The Leader’s Playlist by Susan Drumm
2. From Burnout to Purpose by Gina S. Calvado
3. First Things First by Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill, Rebecca R. Merrill
4. The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
5. Leading with Emotional Courage by Peter Bregman
6. The Ultimate Anxiety Toolkit by Risa Williams
7. Deskbound by Dr. Kelly Starrett, Juliet Starrett and Glen Cordoza
This has been Coach Chris Cotton from AutoFix, Auto Shop Coaching, reminding you that it never always gets worse but sometimes it has to get worse to get better! And remember don't stop working today because tomorrow needs you! Please feel free to reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me @ 940.400.1008
Time to rise and grind everyone!
Coach Chris Cotton
AutoFix-Auto Shop Coaching
Visit Auto Shop Coaching website HERE.
Email Chris: email@example.com
AutoLeap Link: https://bit.ly/3n5qW2M